Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Leftover Pages Journal Number 3

I always have a love/hate relationship with new journals, so I'm going to make this one a "project".  I'm not going to try to finish in any sort of spectacular time or fashion, but I am going to document it more completely than the last two I have worked through.

One thing I regretted in the last one was not having pictures of the pages when I started.  Often the entire existing image is gone and I forget what it all looked like to start.

This time I took a complete inventory of the pages, but I am not going to post them one by one because my poor reader would die of boredom.  Instead I used the wonderful Picasa, without which I would never ever find anything,  to make a collage... actually 2 collages ... of all the pages.  SO, before I started, here it is:

This is the first half of the book


and this is the second. 

One thing I did somewhere along the line which I now regret is that I waxed the covers with silver wax.  Oh well... we shall see how it goes.  I numbered each spread, as you can see if you biggen the pictures, and I can refer back to them since I have never even considered working in order through these books.

There are still a couple of pages in Book Number 2 that I want to document, so they will pop up at some point, but at least now I have a frame of reference for Book Number 3

Months of being trapped in the house by freezing cold will make you get organized or go crazy or both.. 


No comments: