Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Journal Pages - Book 4, Pages 3 and 4

These started out like this, but the little page got ditched somewhere along the way.  If I remember right, the other half of that page was in a bad place and I finally decided that it was MY book and if I wanted to get rid of something I could and I tore it out.  As a result I lost the other half too which was on this spread.  Artistic license?




So this spread became this spread:


and in closeup:


An image transfer using gel medium of a picture of the George Washington Bridge taken from my window that I played on top of  including a coffee cup stain 


and just a play page.  The Romeo picture on the top is from a picture book I wrote about my cats a long time ago and it is a MOO card separation... the rest are just found whatevers...

No comments: